As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.PROVERBS 27:17
Be sure you know the condition of your flocks, give careful attention to your herdsProverbs 27:23
- Who: 3-4 people, cross-pollinated leaders
- How: 30 min per person w/ format below, 20 min hot topic at the end, each person share gospel before leaving
- Prayer – Open in prayer for your time
- Review – Read written action items from the last Iron on Iron meeting. Did you do what you said you would, how did it go?
- Abiding – How are you abiding in Christ?
- Time in the Word, Prayer, Scripture memorization. Speak of the quantity and quality
- How are you doing listening to God and being obedient to him?
- Do you have sin to confess or a way in which you should be surrendering to the Spirit?
- How are your key relationships? Is there anywhere where the enemy might be bringing division?
- Ministry – What is Jesus doing in your ministry? Draw out a map of your key generations of disciples.
- Problems – Where are you stuck?
- What areas are you not sure what to do in right now, or having difficulties moving forward?
- What are those areas for your disciples?
- Questions, Feedback, and Encouragement – This is the time for others to ask questions for clarification on anything, give thoughts, advice, and encouragement.
- Action Items – Make two action items that you will accomplish this week based on your Iron on Iron time. Make a personal step and a next step for each disciple.
- Prayer – Pray over what the person shared and action items