A person of peace can introduce the Gospel to an entire group of people. We want to always be on the lookout for a person of peace!
Let’s look at how Jesus found a person of peace:
The Samaritan Woman
- Read John 4:1-42
- Answer the following questions as a group:
- What happened in this story?
- How did Jesus approach this woman and appeal to her spiritually?
- What do you think was the point in the story where the woman became a person of peace? What did she do?
- What did Jesus teach his disciples after they returned?
- What was the result of the woman’s testimony? What happened?
- Looking back in this story, what were the characteristics or actions of this woman that made her a particularly good candidate to be a person of peace for this town?
How to Find a Person of Peace
Zume Training offers a good lesson on finding and identifying a person of peace. Let’s read the page, watch the video, and answer the questions together: